3D Wall Panel (Cellulose)
Price And Quantity
- 150.00 - 499.00 INR
- 499 INR
- 500mm x500mm
- 1MM (Embossed 30mm)
- Extremely Lasting
- Zero Maintenance
- Easy Cleaning
- Safe From Termites and Fungus
- Resistance To High Temperature
- Paint With Water Based Paint and Oil Based Paint by Spray Machine
- Let your panels acclimate for 48 hours.
- Clean your wall, make it dry and free from grease and dust.
- Cover your floor with a masking film or masking paper.
- Measure and make a mark for your starting point.
- Apply adhesive (Fevicol SR 505) for all 4 sides of the back of your panel.
- Apply 2 more vertical lines of adhesive where possible.
- Install and apply equal pressure by using your fingertips.
- Use a tile spacer to position each next panel.
- Remove the tile spacer when surrounded by panels.
- After each panel is installed clean the joints using strong panel towel.
- Spray or roll paint your wall (pay extra attention to the joints).
- After 24 hours apply a second layer of paint to your wall.
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Carton Box
- All India
Main G.T. Road, Opp. Tyagi Petrol Pump, Chhapraula, Lal Kuan,, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201009, India